- Kai-Hong Chen#, Ning Wang#, Zhi-Wen Yang, Shu-Mei Xia and Liangnian He*, Tuning of Ionic Second Coordination Sphere in Evolved Rhenium Catalyst for Efficient Visible Light-Driven CO2 Reduction. ChemSusChem, 2020, DOI: 10.1002/cssc.202000698.(# contributed equally)
- Mei-Yan Wang, Ning Wang, Xiao-Fang Liu, Chang Qiao and Liang-Nian He*, Efficient Tungstate catalysis: pressure-switched 2- and 6- electron reductive functionalization of CO2 with amines and phenylsilane, Green Chem., 2018, 20, 1564-1570.
- Jia-Ning Xie, Liang-Nian He*, Hong-Chen Fua, Ning Wang and Mei-Yan Wang, Sodium Acetate-Promoted Oxa-Michael-Aldol [3+2] Annulation Reactions: Facile Access to the Fused Heterocycle, Current Catal., 2018, 7, 60-64.
- Yu Cao, Ran Ma, Ning Wang, Mei-Yan Wang, Xue-Dong Li, Liang-Nian He*, Selective hydrodeoxygenation of β-O-4 model compounds and aromatic ketones promoted by palladium chloride with acidic CO2/MeOH system, J. CO2 Util., 2018,24, 328-333.
- Yu Cao, Xing He, Ning Wang, Hong-Ru Li, and Liang-Nian He*, Photochemical and Electrochemical Carbon Dioxide Utilization with Organic Compounds, Chin. J. Chem., 2018, 36, 644-659.
- Xing He, Yu Cao, Xian‐Dong Lang, Ning Wang, Liang‐Nian He*, Integrative Photoreduction of CO2 with Subsequent Carbonylation: Photocatalysis for Reductive Functionalization of CO2, ChemSusChem, 2018, 11, 3382-3387.
- Yu Cao#, Ning Wang#, Xing He, Hong-Ru Li* and Liang-Nian He*, Photocatalytic Oxidation and Subsequent Hydrogenolysis of Lignin β-O-4 Models to Aromatics Promoted by In Situ Carbonic Acid, ACS Sustain. Chem. Eng., 2018, 6(11), 15032-15039. (# contributed equally)
- Mei-Yan Wang, Yu Cao, Xi Liu, Ning Wang, Liang-Nian He* and Si-Han Li, Photoinduced radical-initiated carboxylative cyclization of allyl amines with carbon dioxide. Green Chem., 2017, 19, 1240-1244.
- Ning Wang, Kai-Hong Chen, Liang-Nian He*, Photochemical Reduction of CO2 with charged triethanolamine as secondary sphere in Rhenium catalyst, 11th International Conference on Supercritical Fluids – Supergreen 2019, Xi’an, 2019.